Using Contentful and Salesforce to Create Personalized Digital Experiences
By: Rebecca Jasch / October 11, 2022
Leveraging a content management system (CMS) or a composable content platform, such as Contentful, is one of the best ways to attract new customers. By creating a personalized digital experience, your business can strengthen brand loyalty and connect with your ideal customers.
Here at LaunchPad Lab, we specialize in Contentful and Salesforce integrations to create the best digital foundation and experience to help your business attract customers. Continue reading to learn more about how our digital product agency uses these powerful tools!
Why Does A Personalized Digital Experience Matter?
Personalization is something that customers want: A recent study conducted by Accenture found that 56% of customers would rather buy from a retailer that recognizes them by name—and 65% of customers would rather buy from a retailer that knows their purchase history and can suggest recommendations.
Personalization also drives revenue and increases marketing-spend efficiency, according to a McKinsey survey.
While brick-and-mortar shops, for instance, can create personalized experiences by getting to know their customers and offering real-time recommendations, it’s not always as seamless to provide a personalized experience digitally.
Contentful & Personalized Digital Experiences
The Power of a Composable Content Platform
Contentful is the leading composable content platform. It serves as a multichannel solution for publishing dynamic content. It functions by separating the content from the code—which creates a powerful and user-friendly process for publishing content, customizing the user experience, and streamlining day-to-day maintenance.
One of the easiest ways to create a personalized digital experience is to use Contentful. Because of its powerful composable content platform, it’s possible to distribute, reuse, and disseminate content across channels with ease. By personalizing email blasts, product recommendations, landing pages, and social media advertisements, you can cultivate bespoke customization for your customers.
Plus, Contentful enables you to:
- Integrate with additional technologies. If you choose Contentful to manage your content, you can extend the capabilities of your platform to meet your business’s needs. The Contentful App Framework makes it easy to connect and integrate additional apps and services.
- Manage large volumes of content: When you’re creating personalized experiences for your customers, you’ll need to craft several versions in order to connect with each segment of your audience. With Contentful, it’s easy to mix and match content elements. This modular approach is much more efficient and streamlined.
- Remove silos that slow you down: Content or data silos slow down your personalization efforts—and may even result in disjointed messaging. Contentful is designed to meet the omnichannel demands of the modern world—so you can keep everything you need in one place.
Leverage Salesforce for Success
If you’re committed to providing personalized content to your users, you’ll need to start by collecting data—and one of the most effective ways to collect and leverage this data is to use a customer relationship management (CRM) tool, such as Salesforce.
For Salesforce users, you can seamlessly integrate Contentful with your CRM to pull important data and inform personalized content. Some of the best uses for this pairing include:
- Membership Portals
- Knowledge Hubs and E-Learning
- Dynamic and Personalized Data
- Websites with Content Upgrades
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re looking for an experienced Contentful and Salesforce partner to help you develop personalized digital experiences, LaunchPad Lab is here to help. Explore our custom application development services and book your free discovery call with us to get started.
If you made it this far, you should sign up for our monthly newsletter. Get our latest articles and insights delivered each month.
Ready to Build Something Great?
Partner with us to develop technology to grow your business.