Our team reads and shares links internally each and every day. Once a week we send these out to the public. Hope you enjoy!
- Typeform receives Series B funding. Now what?: We’ve just raised another round of funding. Find out what’s next for Typeform
- 12 cool things you can do with GitHub – Hacker Noon: I can’t for the life of me think of an intro, so…
- Our bold new brand – Atlassian Blog: We’ve updated the Atlassian logo and our product logos. We want our brand to best reflect why we exist, what we believe in, and where we’re headed.
- Trello on the Mac App Store: Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Trello. Download Trello for Mac OS X 10.9.0 or later and enjoy it on your Mac.
- IBM Has Used Its Quantum Computer to Simulate a Molecule—Here’s Why That’s Big News: We just got a little closer to building a computer that can disrupt a large chunk of the chemistry world, and many other fields besides.
- John Deere Buys Machine Learning Company To Kill Weeds: Last week, John Deere announced a $305m buyout of Blue River Technology, a company that uses machine learning to identify and eradicate weeds.
- We’re about to reinvent air-conditioning: A radiative cooling technology could help cut energy consumption in new buildings by nearly 70 percent—and significantly shave demand in existing structures, too.
- Landskroner Grieco Merriman Issues Statement on Behalf of the Family of Joshua Brown: CLEVELAND, Sept. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Landskroner Grieco Merriman LLC, attorneys for the family of Joshua Brown, who was killed in a motor vehicle crash when his Tesla co…
- The ‘internet of things’ is sending us back to the Middle Ages: The companies that make our digital devices think – and act – like they still own them, even after we’ve bought them. Are we becoming digital serfs?
- Creating Products, Services, and Infrastructure for a Space-Faring Economy | MIT SDM – System Design and Management: MIT SDM Systems Thinking Webinar Series Eric Ward, CEO, Odyne Space; CEO, Aten Engineering; SDM Alumnus Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 Slides available here.. About the Presentation MIT SDM alumnus Eric Ward is a “space-faring” pioneer.
- NASA’s Cassini Spacecraft Ends Its Historic Exploration of Saturn: NASA’s Cassini spacecraft made a fateful plunge into the atmosphere of Saturn, ending its 13-year tour of the ringed planet.
- How Not to Land an Orbital Rocket Booster: YouTube Video: How Not to Land an Orbital Rocket Booster
- CIW Talks | Chicago Ideas Week: CIW Talks are 90-minute sessions spread throughout the week that feature 3-6 speakers presenting on various themes. Talks take a variety of forms and may incorporate interviews, conversations or performances.
- Tesla Opens Charging Station in Downtown Chicago: Tesla wants to help city dwellers charge their cars with new “Supercharger stations” in downtown Chicago. Tesla announced Monday that it has opened its first downtown Chicago charging station at 225 N. Columbus Dr., which can charge up to 10 vehicles at the same time, according to the AP. Tesla also announced it has opened a similar charging station in downtown Boston, which can charge up to eight
If you made it this far, you should sign up for our monthly newsletter. Get our latest articles and insights delivered each month.
Ready to Build Something Great?
Partner with us to develop technology to grow your business.