Our team reads and shares links internally each and every day. Once a week we send these out to the public. Hope you enjoy!
- How the Best SaaS Companies Write Upgrade Emails that Convert: Upgrade emails increase conversions and sales. Use these 5 upgrade email templates to start boosting business growth today.
- Introducing Stride – The Stride Blog: Workplace communication has gotten faster. And yet, it’s no easier.
- Go to Tab – Product Hunt: Go to Tab – Manage your chrome tabs easily when you’re multitasking. (Chrome Extensions and Tech) Read the opinion of 15 influencers. Discover 3 alternatives like TabShare and Toby
- Dear Amazon, We Picked Your New Headquarters for You: Let’s skip the nationwide bidding war and cut right to the winner.
- 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2016: Immune Engineering:Genetically engineered immune cells are saving the lives of cancer patients. That may be just the start.
- This Tiny Country Feeds the World: The Netherlands has become an agricultural giant by showing what the future of farming could look like.
- Cryptographic vulnerabilities in IOTA – Neha Narula – Medium: Last month, Ethan Heilman, Tadge Dryja, Madars Virza, and I took a look at IOTA, currently the 8th largest cryptocurrency with a $1.9B…
- Strong magnetic storm watch issued, could ignite northern lights to Detroit, Chicago: A strong magnetic storm is expected to hit Earth over the next two days.
- Epicurrence – No.6: Coming this October 23-27 in beautiful Zion, Epicurrence No.6 is four days of creative, intimate discussions, inspirations, relationships and adventures. Attendees enjoy daily knowledgeable talks, encouraging stories, incredible food, and time exploring Zion National Park & Canyonlands.
- Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?: More comfortable online than out partying, post-Millennials are safer, physically, than adolescents have ever been. But they’re on the brink of a mental-health crisis.
If you made it this far, you should sign up for our monthly newsletter. Get our latest articles and insights delivered each month.