What We’re Reading This Week
By: Brendan Hennessy / September 12, 2017
Our team reads and shares links internally each and every day. Once a week we send these out to the public. Hope you enjoy!
- How the Best SaaS Companies Write Upgrade Emails that Convert: Upgrade emails increase conversions and sales. Use these 5 upgrade email templates to start boosting business growth today.
- Introducing Stride – The Stride Blog: Workplace communication has gotten faster. And yet, it’s no easier.
- Go to Tab – Product Hunt: Go to Tab – Manage your chrome tabs easily when you’re multitasking. (Chrome Extensions and Tech) Read the opinion of 15 influencers. Discover 3 alternatives like TabShare and Toby
- Dear Amazon, We Picked Your New Headquarters for You: Let’s skip the nationwide bidding war and cut right to the winner.
- 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2016: Immune Engineering:Genetically engineered immune cells are saving the lives of cancer patients. That may be just the start.
- This Tiny Country Feeds the World: The Netherlands has become an agricultural giant by showing what the future of farming could look like.
- Cryptographic vulnerabilities in IOTA – Neha Narula – Medium: Last month, Ethan Heilman, Tadge Dryja, Madars Virza, and I took a look at IOTA, currently the 8th largest cryptocurrency with a $1.9B…
- Strong magnetic storm watch issued, could ignite northern lights to Detroit, Chicago: A strong magnetic storm is expected to hit Earth over the next two days.
- Epicurrence – No.6: Coming this October 23-27 in beautiful Zion, Epicurrence No.6 is four days of creative, intimate discussions, inspirations, relationships and adventures. Attendees enjoy daily knowledgeable talks, encouraging stories, incredible food, and time exploring Zion National Park & Canyonlands.
- Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?: More comfortable online than out partying, post-Millennials are safer, physically, than adolescents have ever been. But they’re on the brink of a mental-health crisis.
If you made it this far, you should sign up for our monthly newsletter. Get our latest articles and insights delivered each month.
Ready to Build Something Great?
Partner with us to develop technology to grow your business.